This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
From its superb hour-glass shape to the sculpted bathing well, the Espree collection was designed with your pleasure in mind. Strategically placed jets apply a soothing massage to the neck, shoulders and back, while body jets and Therapro jets provide effective hydrotherapy to the entire body. Jacuzzi®'s patented jet technology is widely recognized as the world's best, providing a deeply relaxing bathing experience. Furthermore, you can rely on Jacuzzi® quality, performance power and easy operation. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, Jacuzzi® tubs are built to stand the test of time. Prepare to experience a revitalizing bathing experience every day in your Espree bathtub.
- Integral Armrests - All Espree model tubs include sculpted armrests for a more comfortable bathing experience.
- Drop-in and Alcove Models - product codes beginning with "ESP" are drop-in models, while product codes beginning with "EPS" deSigna®te that the tub includes an integral front skirt (for three-wall alcove/niche installations).
- 60" L x 60" W x 22" H
At its most basic form, the three things needed to create a whirlpool experience are water (moved through a pump), air (mixed with the water), and jets (Therapro and AccuPro). Jacuzzi®'s Espree Whirlpool models do just this. A single speed motor with patented airflow adjustability pushes mixed water through 10-12 jets. Air induction is controlled through pneumatic dials - the more air allowed, the more invigorating the experience. Espree corner model tubs come standard with a heater, while drop-in and alcove models have a heater blank. If ordering a drop-in or alcove Espree tub, heaters are presented at the right side of this page, and as you add an Espree tub to the cart. Installing the heater is as simple as unscrewing two fittings on the blank, then screwing on the two fittings on the heater.
- Powerful Single-Speed Motor - Operated electronically from the Jacuzzi® user controls.
- Variable Airflow Air induction levels are adjusted through pneumatic dials.
- 2 TheraPro Jets - Delivers power with higher flow and air integration rates for a targeted, vigorous massage that is never too strong of uneven. Fully adjustable TheraPro jets let you adjust the flow to tailor the bath to suit your needs.
- 10 AccuPro Jets - An essential building block of a Jacuzzi® jetted Whirlpool, this precision jet sends an accurate, pinpointed flow of air and water to target specific areas of your body. AccuPro jets are highly adaptable and maneuverable.
- Pneumatic Controls - dial operated controls allow the user to adjust the airflow to the jets for a more invigorating massage.
- Right - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, equipment is mounted on the right.
- Center - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, drain is placed in the center.
Standard for All Jacuzzi® Tubs:
- Tru-Level - Self-leveling base system offers superior structural integrity and easy installation.
- Slip-Resistant Flooring - A matte texturing technique is applied under the clear coat to create an invisible yet effective traction area.
- High-Gloss Acrylic - Non-porous, easy to clean, and corrosion, fade and stain resistant.
- Warranty - Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty for tub with 2 years warranty for labor and travel costs.
- Tub Does not Come Pre-Drilled with Faucet Holes - Mounting on tub lip or surround is OK and will not void warranty.
- Made in the USA- All Jacuzzi® tubs are made exclusively in Valdosta, Georgia.
- Additional Notes:
- Tub Drain Not Included -When adding this tub to your shopping cart, you will be offered the correct tub drain for this model tub. Be sure to select the finish that will match your tub faucet.
- Jet Trim Rings Not Included - The Jet surround is finished with the the same color as the tub. If you would like Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze trim rings, please order these separately. Trim rings are offered along side other accessories when you add this tub to your shopping cart.
We recognize that buying a tub online can be a bit overwhelming. This is why we created Jacuzzi® University, a 9-part video series aimed at directly answering every question or concern you may have. It also provides an excellent video resource to view the various options available on Jacuzzi® tubs. Attached directly underneath the product details you are reading here you will find "Additional Information" with a link for the Jacuzzi® University PDF. Open this sheet to begin watching the videos. Topics covered include:
- Installation Types - Drop in, undermount, alcove, corner, freestanding, walk-in
- Tub Measurements - Length, width, height, and depth
- Bath Therapy Types (Experiences) - Soaking, Pure Air®, Whirlpool, Salon Spa
- Pump and Drain Placement - The relationship between the two
- Lighting - Chromatherapy, Illumatherapy
- Whisper Technology - Motor mounting system using patented gel components
- Controls - Basic, Luxury, and LCD
Additional Jacuzzi Links
This Jacuzzi item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Jacuzzi ESP6060WCR1HXA
- Jacuzzi ESP6060WCR1HXY
- Jacuzzi ESP6060WCR1HXW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ESP6060 WCR 1HX and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Jacuzzi products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Build.com explains the Jacuzzi Tru-Level base system.Jacuzzi's Tru-Level base system simplifies installation. Shown is a Jacuzzi Linea Skirted Tub vs. another well known competitor. (Jacuzzi Experience Tubs arrive with jets completely plumbed)
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.