This tub model comes standard with an integrated waste assembly pre-installed71" Drop In / Undermount Soaking Tub with Universal Drain from the Fuzion Series - FUZ7236BUXXXX
Can a Jacuzzi® luxury tub double as unique home furnishings? With the Fuzion luxury bath, it certainly can. This drop-in/undermount luxury tub is unlike any other luxury tub you’ve ever seen. Often incorporated into the worlds most classy pools, Jacuzzi®'s "infinity edge" overflow system allows water to spill over the edge to create the appearance of an endless body of water. Combine this state-of-the-art technology with the optional wood decking (available in a rich teak, exotic wenge, or unfinished wood) to create an unsurpassed bathroom centerpiece. All Fuzion collection tubs also include Jacuzzi®'s patented twist-and-lock drain systems and an ergonomically designed pillow.
- Pillow Included - Ergonomically designed pillow is added for bathing comfort
- Chrome Drain Included -No need to purchase a separate tub waste, the drain and drainage system is included with all Fuzion tubs. (Chrome finished)
- Infinity Edge Overflow - State-of-the-art overflow system allows water to spill over the edge into a collection chamber. This creates a unique look and feel of being in a tub much large than it is
- Wood Deck - Optional wood surrounds are available in a rich teak, exotic wenge, or unfinished wood. See "Accessories" to the right
- 72"L x 36"W x 24"H
A traditional bathing experience is the foundation of hydrotherapy and is as simple as being enveloped in warm water. Jacuzzi's® classic Italian designs provide the perfect vessel for this treatment. Jacuzzi's® soaking tubs will enhance your bathroom and more importantly improve your quality of life. The traditional Soaking bath is a non jetted, non Pure Air® tub.
- Safe for Bath Salts - Enjoy the effervescence of bath salts and oils. These elements will not damage Jacuzzi® soaking tubs or tub components.
- Universal - Because tub can be reversed (no apron or tile flange), drain placement is universal for right or left
Standard for All Jacuzzi® Tubs:
- Tru-Level - Self-leveling base system offers superior structural integrity and easy installation
- Slip-Resistant Flooring - A matte texturing technique is applied under the clear coat to create an invisible yet effective traction area
- High-Gloss Acrylic - Non-porous, easy to clean, and corrosion, fade and stain resistant
- Warranty - Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty for tub with 2 years warranty for labor and travel costs
- Tub Does not Come Pre-Drilled with Faucet Holes - Mounting on tub lip or surround is OK and will not void warranty.
- Made in the USA- All Jacuzzi® tubs are made exclusively in Valdosta, Georgia
We recognize that buying a tub online can be a bit overwhelming. This is why we created Jacuzzi® University, a 9-part video series aimed at directly answering every question or concern you may have. It also provides an excellent video resource to view the various options available on Jacuzzi® tubs. Attached directly underneath the product details you are reading here you will find "Additional Information" with a link for the Jacuzzi® University PDF. Open this sheet to begin watching the videos. Topics covered include:
- Installation Types - Drop in, undermount, alcove, corner, freestanding, walk-in
- Tub Measurements - Length, width, height, and depth
- Bath Therapy Types (Experiences) - Soaking, Pure Air®, Whirlpool, Salon Spa
- Pump and Drain Placement - The relationship between the two
- Lighting - Chromatherapy, Illumatherapy
- Whisper Technology - Motor mounting system using patented gel components
- Controls - Basic, Luxury, and LCD
Additional Jacuzzi Links
Jacuzzi FUZ7236BUXXXXA Product Specifications
|Comfort Whirlpool Plus||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Drain Placement||Left, Right|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Made in America||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.