This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
60" x 30" Signature Three Wall Alcove Whirlpool Bathtub with 6 Jets, Air Controls, RapidHeat Water Heater, Tiling Flange, Skirt, Right Drain, and Left Pump
Jacuzzi® J1S6030 WRL 1HX Features:
- Constructed of quality, high gloss acrylic, with best-in-class surface finish
- Made to fit standard installations
- Wide 3" deck to accommodate a shower rail
- Slip resistant, textured bottom
- 25 degree lumbar slope contoured backrest
- Integral tile flange for speed and ease in alcove installations
- Includes tub skirt with innovative positive-lock skirt panel attachment with built-in adjustability
- Six directionally and force adjustable whirlpool jets
- Energy efficient, self draining motor
- Color matched pneumatic on/off and air control
- Factory installed RapidHeat water heater maintains water temperature for constant bathing comfort
Jacuzzi® J1S6030 WRL 1HX Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions: 60" L x 30" W x 20-1/4" H
- Basin Dimensions: 43" L x 19" W
- Overflow Height: 15-1/4"
- Drain Placement: Right
- Pump Placement: Left
- Number of Whirlpool Jets: 6
- Voltage: 120V
- Amperage: 15A
- Hertz: 60
- Installation Type: Three Wall Alcove
- Tile Flange Included: No
- Material: Acrylic
- Product Weight: 74 lbs.
Additional Jacuzzi Links
This Jacuzzi item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Jacuzzi J1S6030WRL1HXA
- Jacuzzi J1S6030WRL1HXY
- Jacuzzi J1S6030WRL1HXW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the J1S6030 WRL 1HX and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Jacuzzi products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.