The Justice Design Group CER-1375 has been replaced by: Justice Design Group CER-1375-WHT
We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Ambiance Small Cosmos 10.5" Interior Wall Sconce Rated for Damp Locations from the Ceramic Collection
This transitional 10.5" wall sconce from the Ambiance Collection is rated for damp locations and interior use. For your convenience this sconce is offered in a multitude of finishes and the unfinished ceramic finish option (Bisque) is paintable, allowing you to customize this fixture to suit any interior. The open top and bottom of this fixture allows light to wash up and down your walls while the multiple lamping options allow you to design this sconce to fit your lighting needs.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture. With over 200 different shapes and more than 35 different finishes, you can customize our fixtures to suit any decor. From paintable Bisque to faux finished masterpieces hand crafted by skilled artisans, Justice Design offers endless design possibilities for any environment - indoor or outdoor.
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Made in the USA
- Halogen Setup: DO NOT use near heat-sensitive materials. Use as up light only.
- Optional Polycarbonate Diffuser (DIF1) is available with incandescent and fluorescent lamps only (no halogen, krypton, etc.). Maximum wattage when using a diffuser is (1) 40W incandescent or (1) 13W GU24
- This item is available in up to 30 hand-painted finishes
- The unfinished ceramic bisque (BIS) is paintable
- Standard Incandescent Lamping: (1) 100W A-19 Max
- Fluorescent Lamping: (1) 26W GU24 Max
- Halogen Lamping: (1) 150W 78mm RSC Max
- Fluorescent Non-Dimming GU24: 13W Lamp (optional)
- Fluorescent Dimming GU24: 15W Lamp (optional)
- Halogen: 150W 78mm RSC Lamp (optional)
- Overall Dimensions: 4.5" High x 10.5" Wide x 5" Extension
- Mounting Center: 2.25"
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Justice Design Group Products
- Justice Design Group Ceramic Collection
This Justice Design Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-STOA*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-ANTC*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-ANTG*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-PATA*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-ANTS*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-BIS*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-CRB*
Carbon - Matte Black
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-STOC*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-CKC*
Celadon Green Crackle
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-BLK*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-WHT*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-GRAN*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-TRAG*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-HMBR*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-HMCP*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-HMIR*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-HMPW*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-SLHY*
Harvest Yellow Slate
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-MAT*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-TRAM*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-NAVR*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-NAVS*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-RRST*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-PATR*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-CKS*
Sienna Brown Crackle
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-STOS*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-TERA*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-SLTR*
Tierra Red Slate
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-VAN*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-PATV*
- Justice Design Group CER-1375-CRK*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Justice Design Group CER-1375 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Justice Design Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.