- Faux alabaster resin shade
- Each downlight shade is secured with metal brads (provided) which require holes to be drilled in the shade by the installer
- Shown in brushed nickel finish
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 13"
- Width: 5"
- Extension: 6"
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Justice Design Group Products
- Justice Design Group LumenAria Collection
This Justice Design Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Justice Design Group FAL-8762-12-NCKL
- Justice Design Group FAL-8762-12-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group FAL-8762-12-MBLK
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FAL-8762-12 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Justice Design Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.