We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Justice Design Group FSN-8521 Tradition Single Light Wall Sconce from the Fusion Collection
The Fusion Collection™ offers a selection of handcrafted artisan glass shades. The collection consists of four distinctive glass finishes: Droplet, Ribbon, Weave, and Opal (white). These especially beautiful artisan glass finishes complement the clean designs of Justice Design fixtures.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Fusion™ Collection
- Tradition 1-Light Wall Sconce
- Artisan Glass Shade Material
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (1) 100W Type A-19 Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (1) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- This fixture can be installed as an up light or down light
- Round Flared (-20): 10.5" H x 5.5" W x 6.25" Proj.
- Round Flared (-20): 7.75" M.C. Up light, 2.75" M.C. Down light
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Justice Design Group Products
- Justice Design Group Fusion Collection
This Justice Design Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Justice Design Group FSN-8521-20-ABRS*
- Justice Design Group FSN-8521-20-NCKL*
- Justice Design Group FSN-8521-20-DBRZ*
- Justice Design Group FSN-8521-20-MBLK*
- Justice Design Group FSN-8521-20-CROM*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FSN-8521 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Justice Design Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.