How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Justice Design Group FSN-8815 Mini Single Light Pendant from the Fusion Collection
The Fusion Collection™ offers a selection of handcrafted artisan glass shades. The collection consists of four distinctive glass finishes: Droplet, Ribbon, Weave, and Opal (white). These especially beautiful artisan glass finishes complement the clean designs of Justice Design fixtures.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Fusion™ Collection
- Mini 1-Light Pendant
- Artisan Glass Shade Material
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (1) 40W BA-9 Torpedo Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (1) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- Each shade includes 8 ft. of cord for adjustable drops
- Cylinder with Flat Rim (-10): 5.5" H x 4" Dia. (Shade)
- Canopy: 0.75" H x 5.25" Dia.
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Fusion Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group FSN-8815
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group FSN-8815-ABRS
- Justice Design Group FSN-8815-NCKL
- Justice Design Group FSN-8815-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group FSN-8815-MBLK
- Justice Design Group FSN-8815-CROM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group FSN-8815-ABRS Product Specifications
|Base Color||Black, Brass, Bronze, Chrome, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26), Specialty|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Black, Cream, White, Yellow|
|Shade Shape||Cone, Dome, Hourglass, Tapered|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.