Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Framed 2 Light Rectangle 3-Sided Wall Sconce from the Veneto Luce Collection
The Veneto Luce™ Collection is Justice Design Group, LLC's new collection incorporating handcrafted glass shades. Each glass shade is truly a work of art, created by artisans in the historic city of Venice, Italy, where glass-making has been an art form for more than 700 years.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Shade Material: Venetian Glass
- (2) 13W lamps included
- Standard Fluorescent Lamping: (2) 13W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- Dimensions (Approx): 14" Height x 12" Width x 4" Projection
- Mounting Center (Approx): 6" M.C.
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Veneto Luce Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group GLA-5562
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group GLA-5562-LACE-ABRS*
- Justice Design Group GLA-5562-LACE-BLKN*
- Justice Design Group GLA-5562-LACE-NCKL*
- Justice Design Group GLA-5562-LACE-DBRZ*
- Justice Design Group GLA-5562-LACE-MBLK*
- Justice Design Group GLA-5562-LACE-CROM*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group GLA-5562-LACE-ABRS Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.