How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Justice Design Group GLA-8828 Modular 8 Light 2-Tier Chandelier from the Veneto Luce Collection
The Veneto Luce™ Collection is Justice Design Group, LLC's new collection incorporating handcrafted glass shades. Each glass shade is truly a work of art, created by artisans in the historic city of Venice, Italy, where glass-making has been an art form for more than 700 years.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Veneto Luce Collection
- Modular 8-Light 2-Tier Chandelier
- Venetian Glass Shade Material
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (8) 100W Type A-19 Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (8) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- Additional Chain Available
- Includes 6 ft. of chain and 10 ft. of wire
- Supplemental mounting support required independent of j-box
- Approximate fixture weight: 40 lbs.
- Cylinder with Rippled Rim (-16): 28" H x 31" Dia.
- Bowl with Rippled Rim (-36): 28" H x 33" Dia.
- Tulip with Rippled Rim (-56): 28" H x 32" Dia.
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Veneto Luce Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group GLA-8828
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group GLA-8828-ABRS*
- Justice Design Group GLA-8828-NCKL*
- Justice Design Group GLA-8828-DBRZ*
- Justice Design Group GLA-8828-MBLK*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group GLA-8828-ABRS Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.