We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Justice Design Group POR-8511 Rondo Single Light Wall Sconce from the Limoges Collection
The Limoges™ Collection brings fine translucent porcelain to the world of lighting. Designed and imported exclusively by Justice Design Group, LLC, each fixture reveals its delicately sculptured form and detail when illuminated.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Limoges Collection
- Rondo 1-Light Wall Sconce
- Translucent Porcelain
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (1) 100W Type A-19 Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (1) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- This fixture can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- Cylinder with Flat Rim (-10): 7.75" H x 5.25" W x 5.75" Proj.
- Cylinder with Flat Rim (-10): 5.25" M.C. Uplight, 2.5" M.C. Downlight
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Justice Design Group Products
- Justice Design Group Limoges Collection
This Justice Design Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Justice Design Group POR-8511-10-ABRS*
- Justice Design Group POR-8511-10-NCKL*
- Justice Design Group POR-8511-10-DBRZ*
- Justice Design Group POR-8511-10-MBLK*
- Justice Design Group POR-8511-10-CROM*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the POR-8511 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Justice Design Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.