Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Justice Design Group POR-8857 ADA Compliant Small Cylinder Wall Sconce from the Limoges Collection
The Limoges™ Collection brings fine translucent porcelain to the world of lighting. Designed and imported exclusively by Justice Design Group, LLC, each fixture reveals its delicately sculptured form and detail when illuminated.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Limoges Collection
- ADA Small Cylinder Wall Sconce
- Translucent Porcelain
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (1) 100W Type A-19 Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (1) 26W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- 9.5" H x 7" W x 4" Proj.
- 4.75" M.C.
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Limoges Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group POR-8857
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group POR-8857-BMBO
- Justice Design Group POR-8857-BANL
- Justice Design Group POR-8857-CHKR
- Justice Design Group POR-8857-LEAF
- Justice Design Group POR-8857-OVAL
- Justice Design Group POR-8857-PLET
- Justice Design Group POR-8857-SAWT
- Justice Design Group POR-8857-WFAL
- Justice Design Group POR-8857-WAVE
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group POR-8857-BMBO Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|