Single Light Wall Sconce from the Simplicity collection
Functional and stylish, our swing arms make it easy to direct light where you need it. Adjust the arm to bring light to a bedside table or reading chair. In a wide array of finishes and styles, these versatile swing arms are sure to lighten up any room.
- Tapered fabric shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Requires (1) 150 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Height: 13", 14"
- Width: 26" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 16, 22" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Shade Diameter: 13"
- Product Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120v
About Kenroy Home:
Kenroy Home was born in the 1950's, with the mission of becoming today's leader for all that is new in Lighting and Home Décor. Now with an illustrious heritage in chandeliers and then lamps, that has been expanded to include fountains, mirrors and outdoor lighting. Look to Kenroy Home for the finest in décor, performance and value.
Additional Kenroy Home Links
This Kenroy Home item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kenroy Home 30110BRZ
- Kenroy Home 30110BS
- Kenroy Home 30110BLKP
- Kenroy Home 30110WHWH-1
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 30110 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kenroy Home products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.