Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Pyramid Shaped Linen Fabric Shade
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 18
- Wattage: 18
- Height: 18.375"
- Width: 7.625"
- Extension: 4"
- Backplate Height: 5.25"
- Backplate Width: 5.38"
- Energy Star: Yes
- ADA: Yes
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 10656RBZ Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Genre||Retro / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.