This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Energy efficient fluorescent light fixture, meets Title 24 requirements
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Satin Opal Glass Shade
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 26
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 5"
- Extension: 4"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 12"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 10670NI
- Kichler 10670OZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 10670 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.