How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Rugged lodge design with candle-style lights to illuminate pergola, gazebo or outdoor cooking and dining areas. Suitable for wet locations.
- Nine light Outdoor Chandelier
- Brass construction with Beige glass candle with clear top, candle-drip trim
- Fixture supplied with nine 6.5W 918X light bulbs
- Wiring: 42" of usable #18-2, SPT-1-W leads. Cable connector supplied.
- Requires transformer, see Kichler 15E120
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 15402
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 15402OZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 15402OZ Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||11.4|