Kichler 15763 LED Decorateive Hammered Roof Deck & Patio Light
Kichler deck lights add a unique element of style to any outdoor setting. Traditional design pierced shade and scalloped edge combines with the energy efficient benefit of LED technology. Kichler’s Design Pro Led module delivers high lumen output and energy efficiency.
- Finished in Textured Tannery Bronze (Marine grade powder coat finish)
- Integrated long-life LED light source - 40,000 hours
- Constructed of cast aluminum with stainless steel mounting bracket - ensuring years of reliable performance
- LED module delivers a pure white color temperature of 3000K - also available in a 2700K warm white version (Kichler 1582027)
- Sealed/integrated, moisture-proof design
- 9 to 15 volt operating range nearly eliminates voltage drop
- 15 year residential warranty, 10 year commercial warranty
- Light Source: 1 Integrated High Output Nichia® LEDs, tightly binned for color uniformity, and constant current driver
- Color Temperature: 3000K (Pure White)
- Power Usage: 1.9 Watts, 2.4 VA (Volt-Amps)
- Transformer Sizing: Multiply fixture VA by the number of fixtures used to determine size of transformer
- Total Lumens: 3000K = 500 Lumens
- Efficacy: 3000K = 26 Lm/W
- Wiring: 72" of useable #18-2, SPT-1W leads, cable connector supplied
- Included Mounting Accessory: Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Height: 3"
- Width: 3.375"
- Extension: 2"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Landscape LED Collection Products
Our SKU: Kichler 15763
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 15763TZT
Textured Tannery Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 15763TZT Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||1.9|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.