Call our Certified Kichler Experts for the best price!
The Hendrik Collection, named after renowned Dutch architect, Hendrik Berlage, is a gorgeous family of contemporary fixtures that give homage to the man who was regarded by many as the "Father of Modern architecture". Much like Berlage himself, The Hendrik Collection is regarded as an intermediary between modern and traditional styles and is now suited for your bathroom. Classic lines are accented with touches of current style cues to work in a number of aesthetic environments.
- For a fantastic pure and frosted color palate, the shades feature Satin-etched cased opal glass
- Sloped ceiling compatible to 45 degrees
- Pillar candle-style shades
- Covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Bulbs not included with this model - recommended bulbs will be offered at checkout
- Downrod(s) are included
- Single tier chandelier
- Complete the look of your home with the entire Hendrik Collection - see Related Items
- Height: 21.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Max Hanging Height: 59.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Width: 24.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Product Weight: 13.5 lbs
- Wire Length: 104"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Maximum Wattage: 500 watts
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 1672NI
- Kichler 1672OZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kichler 1672 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.