How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel
- Features a cylinder shaped glass shade
- Fixture Designed to Send Light Upwards
- Standard mounting rod included with fixture - optional extension rods will be offered upon checkout
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 21.5"
- Overall Height: 59.5"
- Width: 22"
- Length: 9"
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Downrod Length: 36"
- Wire Length: 45"
- Hanging Weight: 9.5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb SHape: T10
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 180
- Location Rating: Dry Location
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 2343NI Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.