How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
The Structures Collection proves that one style can take on numerous forms. Structures lighting employs universal shape to create modern, aesthetically pleasing lighting capable of unmatched versatility, forming a unique and eclectic style all its own. The Structures motif, along with the Brushed Nickel finish and satin-etched glass or Olde Bronze finish and light umber glass, brings an antique touch to the collection. The Structures Collection offers this unique, 1-light mini-pendant for spaces that require lighting in a fresh package. This fixture is 9" in diameter by 8 ½" high, uses 100-watt (max.) bulb, and comes complete with T-3 or T-4 mini-can base, tungsten halogen lamp included. This mini-pendant can also be converted to a ceiling mount fixture.
- Fixture can be installed as a pendant or semi-flush ceiling light
- Fully covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a dome-shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- 36" downrod included with this model - larger and smaller options available upon checkout
- Mini-candelabra halogen bulb included
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Pair this pendant with a variety of sconces or ceiling fixtures from the Structures Collection
- Height: 8.5" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, mounting hardware excluded)
- Maximum Height: 44.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom of fixture using included mounting hardware)
- Width: 9" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base (Socket): Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Wattage Per Bulb: 100
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 2655NI Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Converts To||Flush Mount|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.