Kichler 300172 Dorset Ceiling Fan
This hugger fan features an integrated light kit and a beautifully accented Antique Pewter, Mediterranean Walnut or Olde Bronze finished housing. This five-blade fan works well in a variety of traditionally appointed spaces – from bedrooms, kitchens to family rooms.
- 3-Speed indoor ceiling fan
- 5 Reversible wood fan blades
- 3-bulb light kit with bulbs
- Pull chain control
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler’s limited lifetime warranty
- Attractive plywood blades are both light weight and durable
- Blades are reversible – giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Flush-mount / hugger canopy style
- 3 speed options – operates in both forward and reverse
- Classic pull-chain control system
- Included 3-bulb light kit – makes for an all-in-one installation package
- Light kit uses 40 watt Incandescent bulb (3)
- 78" lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 172MM X 20 MM
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 12.2 (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 52
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 4193 (cubic feet per minute)
- Voltage: 120
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300172AP
- Kichler 300172MDW
- Kichler 300172OZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 300172 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.