For a limited time, save 10% - 33% on Kichler fans! Prices already reduced
Configure your Kichler 339213BAP 52" Indoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Light Kit, Downrod and Remote Control
Please choose a finish$305.37 - $313.47
- Wood fan blades:
- Burnished antique pewter finish: Reversible Cherry / Dark Cherry
- Oil brushed bronze finish: Reversible Walnut / Light Cherry
- Olde bronze finish: Reversible Walnut / Light Cherry
- Tannery bronze finish: Reversible Teak / Medium Cherry
- Compatible with sloped ceilings up to 30° (7/12 pitch)
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional sloped ceiling kit and wall controls available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for dry locations
- Width / Blade Span: 52"
- Height with 4" Downrod: 18.5"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 4" Downrod: 12.75"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 6.25"
- Bulbs: Includes (3) 60W incandescent lamps with candelabra base
- Air Flow (CFM): 5716 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 174 on high
- Power Usage (Excludes Lights): 73 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 24.6 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Size: 172mm x 17mm AC
- Amperage: 0.63 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 339213AP*
- Kichler 339213BSS*
Brushed Stainless Steel
- Kichler 339213BAP
Burnished Antique Pewter
- Kichler 339213OBB
Oil Brushed Bronze
- Kichler 339213OZ
- Kichler 339213TZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kichler 339213 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan