How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Fully covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a dome-shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- 36" downrod included with this model - larger and smaller options available upon checkout
- 1 bulb included with this model
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Pair this pendant with a variety of sconces or ceiling fixtures from the Bellamy Collection
- Height: 15" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, mounting hardware excluded)
- Maximum Height: 87" (measured from ceiling to bottom of fixture using included mounting hardware)
- Width: 10" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base (Socket): Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Wattage Per Bulb: 60
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 42162AP Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|