Kichler 49164 Portman Square Outdoor Ceiling Light
This 2 light outdoor ceiling light with a Stainless Steel or Olde Bronze Over Solid Brass finish from the Arts and Crafts inspired Portman Square™ collection of outdoor lighting incorporates elongated rectangle-shaped Etched Seedy glass highlighted by vertical metal banding. Contrasting rod crossbar accents make this piece an elegant, yet simple statement.
- Outdoor ceiling lights add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of Stainless Steel or Solid Brass - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Rectangle Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this ceiling light with a variety of outdoor lights from the Portman Square Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Height: 5"
- Width: 12"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 49164OZ
- Kichler 49164SS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 49164 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.