Kichler 49164 Portman Square Outdoor Ceiling Light
This 2 light outdoor ceiling light with a Stainless Steel or Olde Bronze Over Solid Brass finish from the Arts and Crafts inspired Portman Square™ collection of outdoor lighting incorporates elongated rectangle-shaped Etched Seedy glass highlighted by vertical metal banding. Contrasting rod crossbar accents make this piece an elegant, yet simple statement.
- Outdoor ceiling lights add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of Stainless Steel or Solid Brass - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Rectangle Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this ceiling light with a variety of outdoor lights from the Portman Square Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Height: 5"
- Width: 12"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Portman Square Collection Products
Our SKU: Kichler 49164
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 49164OZ
- Kichler 49164SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 49164SS Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.