Kichler 49205FL Tremillo Outdoor Pendant
This 1 light fluorescent pendant from the Tremillo™ collection offers a smooth, clean profile. Double lines of Black finish form sleek perpendiculars that contrast well with the pleasant ambience of Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass. This design will mark any walkway or porch with sleek sophistication and well-balanced grandeur.
- Energy efficient fluorescent pendant, meets Title 24 requirements
- Single bulb outdoor pendants add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of metal - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Rectangle Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this pendant with a variety of outdoor lights from the Tremillo Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Includes GU24 fluorescent light bulb
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 18
- Wattage: 18
- Height: 16.9"
- Width: 7"
- Canopy Height: 4.9"
- Canopy Width: 4.9"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 49205BKFL
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 49205FL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.