This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fully covered under Kichler’s 1-year limited warranty
- Features a Dome shaped Glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Energy Star rated product
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Height: 6.4" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 12" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120 V
- Wattage: 39 (complete fixture wattage)
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No (when adding to cart bulbs will be offer)
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Ceiling Space Collection Products
Kichler 8103NIFL Product Specifications
|Base Color||Nickel, White|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.