How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Kichler 9835 Barrie Outdoor Pendant
This 1 light pendant from the Barrie collection is a perfect outdoor embellishment with classic and sophisticated details. Made from cast aluminum, this outdoor light is able to withstand the elements and features a beautiful Black or Tannery Bronze finish with clear beveled glass panels.
- Outdoor pendants add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast metal - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Rectangle Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this pendant with a variety of outdoor lights from the Barrie Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Includes 72" of chain length - shorten to desired lenght (additional chain lengths offered during checkout)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 8"
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 9835
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 9835BK
- Kichler 9835TZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 9835 Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Base Color||Black, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Beveled, Lantern|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.