Kichler 9855 Tournai Outdoor Pendant
With its heavy textures, dark tones, and fine attention to detail, the Tournai Collection stands out from other outdoor fixtures. Each piece is hand-made from cast aluminum, offering quality construction that is sure to withstand even the harshest of weather conditions. Our exclusive Londonderry finish and clear seedy glass panels give the piece its unique, aged look.
- Multi-bulb outdoor pendants add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this pendant with a variety of outdoor lights from the Tournai Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 24.75"
- Width: 12"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.5"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 15"
- Energy Star: No
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 9855BKT Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Base Color||Black, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Product Weight||19, 24|
|Shade Type||Beveled, Lantern, Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.