For a limited time, save 10% - 33% on Kichler fans! Prices already reduced
Configure your Kichler 300262OBB 52" Indoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Downrod and Remote Control
Please choose a finish$343.50
- Wood fan blades:
- Antique pewter finish: Reversible Light Cherry / Dark Cherry
- Oil brushed bronze finish: Reversible Walnut / Medium Cherry
- Coordinates with light fixtures in the Brinbourne™ collection
- Compatible with sloped ceilings up to 30° (7/12 pitch)
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional light kit and wall controls available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for dry locations
CoolTouch™ Remote Control (3 speed):
- Choose from 3 fan speeds in forward and reverse
- Full range light dimming
- Wireless range of up to 30 feet
- Includes wall cradle and mounting hardware
- Operates with the included canopy-mounted receiver
- Width / Blade Span: 52"
- Height with 6" Downrod: 15.75"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 6" Downrod: 11.75"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 6.25"
- Air Flow (CFM): 5476 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 151 on high
- Power Usage: 76 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 25.74 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Size: 188mm x 20mm AC
- Amperage: 0.63 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300262AP
- Kichler 300262OBB
Oil Brushed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kichler Brinbourne and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan