Double Handle 8" Center Bridge Kitchen Faucet with Porcelain Cross Handles and Matching Brass Side Spray from the Restoration Collection
Kingston Brass’ primary mission is to become the leading provider of cost effective, high quality products in the plumbing community. Their focus has made them grow by leaps and bounds in just a few years by identifying the key problems in manufacturing today and solving them. Kingston Brass produces high quality products ranging from kitchen, bath, and lavatory faucets to accessories such as diverters, towel bars, robe hooks, supply lines, and miscellaneous parts. With the low price, amazing stock times and quality products, you can rest assured that when you order a Kingston Brass product you will love every part of the experience, and it will last for generations to come.
- Coordinates well with Traditional / Classic theme
- 1/4 turn valves
- Ceramic disc cartridge
- Includes brass side spray
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability
- Finished with a premium color to resist tarnishing and corrosion
- Faucet holes: 4
- Handle style: Porcelain Cross
- Number of handles: 2
- Pullout spray included: No
- Includes soap dispenser: No
- Sidespray included: Yes
- Height: 11.625"
- Width: 11"
- Spout reach: 9"
- Spout height: 8.5"
Additional Kingston Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kingston Brass Products
- Shop All Kingston Brass Restoration Collection Products
Our SKU: Kingston Brass KS379.PXBS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kingston Brass KS3795PXBS
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Kingston Brass KS3792PXBS
- Kingston Brass KS3791PXBS
- Kingston Brass KS3798PXBS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kingston Brass KS3791PXBS Product Specifications
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.375|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.