Low Lead Double Handle 8" Centerset Kitchen Faucet with Concord Cross Handles from the Concord Collection
Kingston Brass’ primary mission is to become the leading provider of cost effective, high quality products in the plumbing community. Their focus has made them grow by leaps and bounds in just a few years by identifying the key problems in manufacturing today and solving them. Kingston Brass produces high quality products ranging from kitchen, bath, and lavatory faucets to accessories such as diverters, towel bars, robe hooks, supply lines, and miscellaneous parts. With the low price, amazing stock times and quality products, you can rest assured that when you order a Kingston Brass product you will love every part of the experience, and it will last for generations to come.
- Coordinates well with Contemporary / Modern theme
- 1/4 turn valves
- Ceramic disc cartridge
- 1/2" IPS inlets
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability
- Finished with a premium color to resist tarnishing and corrosion
- Faucet holes: 3
- Handle style: Metal Cross
- Number of handles: 2
- Pullout spray included: No
- Includes soap dispenser: No
- Sidespray included: No
- Low lead compliant
- Height: 12.5"
- Spout reach: 8"
- Spout height: 7.75"
Additional Kingston Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kingston Brass Products
- Shop All Kingston Brass Concord Collection Products
Our SKU: Kingston Brass KS879.DXLS+
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kingston Brass KS8791DXLS+*
- Kingston Brass KS8798DXLS+*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kingston Brass KS8791DXLS+ Product Specifications
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.25|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.