This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler tubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub constructed of acrylic for a strong, lightweight tub thats easier to install
- Soaking tub - provides the user with a soothing and relaxing bathing experience
- Comfort Height design – provides a lower wall to step over when entering the bath, but maintains the comfortable soaking depth of standard tubs
- Installs in an alcove configuration
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support and armrests, furthering the user's comfort
- A textured, slip-resistant bottom removes the danger of slipping and sliding while moving about the tub
- Equipped with an overflow assembly, permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Material - Acrylic: A strong, flex-resistant material with a smooth finish that is easy to clean and resists chipping and cracking.
- Overall Height: 19" (measured from rim to the bottom of tub)
- Overall Width: 36" (measured from back outer rim to front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 72" (measured from left outer rim to right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 21" (back to front measurement at bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 51-3/8" (right to left measurement at bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 30-1/2" (back to front measurement at top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 64-1/2" (rigt to left measurement at top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 72 gallons
- Drain Location: Left
- K-1125-LA: This model
- K-1125: Drop in version of this model with reversible drain
- K-1125-RA: This model with a right side drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-1125-LA-47
- Kohler K-1125-LA-96
- Kohler K-1125-LA-7
- Kohler K-1125-LA-K4
- Kohler K-1125-LA-NY
- Kohler K-1125-LA-95
- Kohler K-1125-LA-55*
- Kohler K-1125-LA-33
- Kohler K-1125-LA-G9
- Kohler K-1125-LA-6*
- Kohler K-1125-LA-Y2*
- Kohler K-1125-LA-58
- Kohler K-1125-LA-0
- Kohler K-1125-LA-45*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kohler K-1125-LA and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!