This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Undermount Kit Recommended
Drain Assembly Required
- Kohler tubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub constructed of acrylic, a strong and flex-resistant material that is chip-resistant and easy to clean
- Soaking tub - provides the user with a soothing and relaxing bathing experience
- Streamlined for simplicity, baths from the Underscore collection exude refined style and contemporary flair
- Installs in a drop-in or undermount configuration
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support, furthering the user's comfort
- Equipped with an overflow assembly, permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- A built-in heater keeps the water at the desired temperature as the user enjoys a long soak without the water getting cold
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes/Standards: CSA B45.5; ASME A112.19.7; UL 1795
- Material - Acrylic: A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that is easy to clean and resists chipping and cracking.
- Bask: Bask heated surfaces warm the neck and back in addition to the bathwater, creating a spa-like environment. Three temperature settings allow for the ultimate in bathing relaxation.
- Overall Height: 22" (measured from top of tub rim to bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 36" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 66" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 26-1/2" (back to front measurement at bottom of basin walls
- Basin Length (Bottom): 44-1/2" (left to right measurement at bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 30-1/4" (back to front measurement at top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 60-1/4" (left to right measurement at top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 17-3/4" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 102 gallons
- Drain Location: Reversible
- Drop-In Cutout Required: 65" x 35"
- Requires 110V electrical service
- K-1136-W1: This model
- K-1121-W1: 60" x 30" version of this model
- K-1130-W1: 60" x 32" version of this model
- K-1137-W1: 72" x 42" version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-1136-W1-47
- Kohler K-1136-W1-96
- Kohler K-1136-W1-7
- Kohler K-1136-W1-K4
- Kohler K-1136-W1-NY
- Kohler K-1136-W1-95
- Kohler K-1136-W1-33
- Kohler K-1136-W1-G9
- Kohler K-1136-W1-58
- Kohler K-1136-W1-0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-1136-W1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Kohler Hydrotherapy - Bask Heated SurfaceKohler Bask Heated Surfaces compliment the temperature of the bath water by warming the neck shoulders and back for a soothing spa-like experience.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.