Marrakesh design on vitreous countertop with single-hole faucet drilling
Named for the ancient capital of Morocco, Marrakesh was inspired by Moorish architecture found in this magical city that once served as a stop along a major trade route to the famous Timbuktu. Specifically, Marrakesh's top found inspiration from mosaics found in a quaint Moroccan courtyard, while the intricate and abstract floral pattern that embellishes the lavatory basin was inspired by artwork found in mosques.
- Vitreous china
- 31" x 21-7/8"
- Single-hole faucet drilling
- Part of the Top Art™ Collection
- Artist Editions are individually crafted designs; some piece-to-piece variation may be possible; check with your KOHLER distributor for exact lead time
- Built to accommodate industry standard size 30" vanities
- Countertop Only (Basin and Faucet Sold Separately)
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-14031-BU-96
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-14031-BU and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.