Marrakesh design on vitreous countertop with single-hole faucet drilling
Named for the ancient capital of Morocco, Marrakesh was inspired by Moorish architecture found in this magical city that once served as a stop along a major trade route to the famous Timbuktu. Specifically, Marrakesh's top found inspiration from mosaics found in a quaint Moroccan courtyard, while the intricate and abstract floral pattern that embellishes the lavatory basin was inspired by artwork found in mosques.
- Vitreous china
- 31" x 21-7/8"
- Single-hole faucet drilling
- Part of the Top Art™ Collection
- Artist Editions are individually crafted designs; some piece-to-piece variation may be possible; check with your KOHLER distributor for exact lead time
- Built to accommodate industry standard size 30" vanities
- Countertop Only (Basin and Faucet Sold Separately)
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-14031-BU
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-14031-BU-96
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-14031-BU-96 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.