Combining architectural forms with sensual design lines, Purist faucets and accessories bring a touch of modern elegance to your bathroom. This sink faucet exemplifies the Purist collection's understated style, with its low gooseneck spout and cross handles. Easy-to-install and leak-free UltraGlide valves provide reliable performance and durability. And the spout features laminar flow, which helps conserve water while preventing splashing.
- All Kohler Widespread Faucets come with handles and valves pre-assembled
- Spout, handles, valves, drain, tee assembly, supply lines, and attachment hardware come all in one box
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- Purist faucets combine simple, architectural forms with sensual design lines
- Featuring modern, minimalist style that will complement any bathroom décor
- 1/4 turn double handle operation
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense-labeled product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Ultra-Glide Valve: Kohler has created the next generation of faucet valve technology with their Ultra-Glide ceramic valve. With high quality engineered ceramic materials this valve is built to be exceedingly durable and ultra smooth. With a lifetime of leak-free performance guaranteed, the Ultra-Glide is rated for up to 4,000,000 on/off cycles beating the industry standard by eight times. Unlike standard valves the Ultra-Glide confines the water below the valve stem, keeping the majority of components dry at all times; this reduces the corrosion and deterioration that affects most valves by eliminating the most common leak paths. Additionally this valve increases the turning radius of the faucet handles, allowing for greater and more pin-point control over volume and temperature of dispensed water. The Ultra-Glide represents the pinnacle in versatility, being found in bathroom, kitchen and even bidet faucets, it will last a lifetime and bring any home into the new age of faucet technologies.
- Quick Mount Installation: With Kohler's innovative valve technologies installation is now as simple as one-two-three. Simply place the faucet handles in the desired position on the counter-top and the valve cartridge threads directly in from the bottom with a locking nut. Now all that is required is the tightening of two mounting screws. In addition to the ease of installation, this process also gives an extra-secure mounting assembly. Where most faucet handles will loosen over time these handles will hold firmly in place for the life of the faucet.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 8-1/2" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-3/16" (measured from the counter top to the spout's outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a widespread configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" - 16" (adjustable)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 1-5/8"
- 2 handles included with faucet
This model with lever handles
- Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
- With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
- From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-14406-3-BV
- Kohler K-14406-3-G*
- Kohler K-14406-3-BN
- Kohler K-14406-3-AF*
- Kohler K-14406-3-CP
- Kohler K-14406-3-SN
- Kohler K-14406-3-BGD
Vibrant Moderne Brushed Gold
- Kohler K-14406-3-PGD*
Vibrant Moderne Polished Gold
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kohler K-14406-3 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
The UltraGlide Valve by KohlerThe Kohler UltraGlide Valve combines enhanced technology and design to create one of the most revolutionary changes to the faucet world. Learn more