How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Shower Arm Required
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Flipside shower head dedicates a single sprayhead surface to each of the four unique sprays
- Innovative design delivers an indulgent showering experience
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Shower Head Width: 5-3/8"
- Shower Head Depth: 5-5/16"
- Shower head rotates 360-degree on its axis to deliver four unique sprays
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Flipstream: Kohler's patented shower head delivers four distinct spray patterns provide an indulgent showering experience. By flipping it on its axis, the shower head offers Koverage, Kotton, Komotion and Kurrent spray patterns suitable for any bathing necessity.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-15996
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-15996-2BZ
Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Kohler K-15996-CP
- Kohler K-15996-BN
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
- Kohler K-15996-SN
Vibrant Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Spray Pattern||Full, Massage, Soft, Wide|