- Premium brass construction of faucet body and handles ensures reliability
- Covered by Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Kohler finishes are guaranteed to resist corrosion and tarnishing
- The Revival Collection features classic, timeless lines, evoking old-world beauty
- Features a matching Accent side spray with hose
- Includes ergonomic, ADA-compliant scroll lever handles
- High arch gooseneck spout allows more space to work and greater access to all areas of the sink
- Designed to install easily with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Ultra-Glide Valve: Kohler has created the next generation of faucet valve technology with their Ultra-Glide ceramic valve. With high quality engineered ceramic materials this valve is built to be exceedingly durable and ultra smooth. With a lifetime of leak-free performance guaranteed, the Ultra-Glide is rated for up to 4,000,000 on/off cycles beating the industry standard by eight times. Unlike standard valves the Ultra-Glide confines the water below the valve stem, keeping the majority of components dry at all times; this reduces the corrosion and deterioration that affects most valves by eliminating the most common leak paths. Additionally this valve increases the turning radius of the faucet handles, allowing for greater and more pin-point control over volume and temperature of dispensed water. The Ultra-Glide represents the pinnacle in versatility, being found in bathroom, kitchen and even bidet faucets, it will last a lifetime and bring any home into the new age of faucet technologies.
- Overall Height: 12-1/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-3/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-3/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1" (for faucet mounting); 1-1/2" (for side spray mounting)
- 4 holes required for faucet installation
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- 2 handles are included with the faucet
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-16109-4-BV
- Kohler K-16109-4-G*
- Kohler K-16109-4-BN
- Kohler K-16109-4-AF*
- Kohler K-16109-4-PB
- Kohler K-16109-4-CP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-16109-4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
The UltraGlide Valve by KohlerThe Kohler UltraGlide Valve combines enhanced technology and design to create one of the most revolutionary changes to the faucet world. Learn more
Quick faucet installation with the Kohler UltraGlide valve systemSee how easy it is to install a Kohler faucet equipped with UltraGlide valves. UltraGlide valves are available on all Kohler widespread bathroom, bidet, and kitchen faucets.