This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Constructed of the highest quality acrylic material – making it scratch and stain resistant
- Shower bases are reinforced with resin concrete – ensuring durability and longevity
- These high-gloss bases may be used in a custom shower project
- A slip-resistant bottom come standard for a safe bathing experience
- Base is designed around ease of installation and providing the very best value on the market
- Note: shower bases are commonly referred to as shower trays, shower receptors or shower floors
- Height: 2-7/8" (dimension in inches from top to bottom of base fixture)
- Width: 36" (dimension in inches from left to right of base fixture)
- Depth: 66" (dimension in inches from front to back of base fixture)
- Base Shape: Rectangle
- Number of Thresholds: 1
- Drain Placement: Center
- Drain Size: 3-3/8"
- K-1938: This model
- 1936: This model with right drain
- 1937: This model with left drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-1938
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-1938-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-1938 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Made in America||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.