This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Kit Recommended
Catalan 20" Single Door Medicine Cabinet with 107 Degree Hinge and Triple Mirror Design
The Catalan mirrored cabinet features a tall, plain glass mirror that can be installed with a left or right hinge. The frameless, transitional design coordinates with almost any décor. Inside, four black tinted glass shelves provide flexibility and personalization when storing all of your toiletries. The aluminum construction ensures a durable, rust-free finish allowing for years of use in the bathroom. The flexible design also allows for recess- or surface-mount installations (side kits sold separately: K-2878).
- Overall dimensions: 20" W x 36" H x 5" D
- Rough opening: 19-7/16" W x 36-1/8" H
- Satin anodized aluminum frame provides durability for the temperature and humidity variation found in the bathroom
- Two-way adjustable hinge with 107 Degree opening capability
- Triple mirror design offers great functionality and ease of use
- Flexible installation allows for left or right hand door opening
- Provides flexible storage options for consumers with four adjustable glass shelves
- Ganging kits allow for joining multiple cabinets horizontally (kits sold separately, model K-2879)
- Recess or surface mounted installation (side kits sold separately, model K-2878)
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-2918-PG-SAA
Satin Anodized Aluminum
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-2918-PG and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.