This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Angle Supply Recommended
Wax Ring Kit Required
San Raphael(tm) Comfort Height(tm) elongated one-piece toilet with Twin Touch(tm) actuator and French Curve(tm) Quiet-Close(tm) toilet seat with Quick-Release(tm) functionality
- This San Raphael Comfort Height toilet offers the industry's most powerful residential flush in our lowest-profile tank. This one-piece toilet is available in a palette of KOHLER colors to complement any decor, and features a Twin Touch flush actuator that allows the user to choose a lower-volume flush for liquid waste.
- 30" x 19-1/2" x 21-1/2"
- Elongated bowl
- 12" rough-in
- NOTE: Requires 120V, 15A, 60 Hz electrical receptacle protected by Class A GFCI
- Includes French Curve Quiet-Close toilet seat with Quick-Release functionality and Twin Touch actuator, less supply
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System(tm). See specification sheet for water use data.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-3393-47*
- Kohler K-3393-96*
- Kohler K-3393-7
- Kohler K-3393-K4*
- Kohler K-3393-NY
- Kohler K-3393-95*
- Kohler K-3393-55*
- Kohler K-3393-33*
- Kohler K-3393-52*
- Kohler K-3393-G9*
- Kohler 3393-33*
- Kohler K-3393-6*
- Kohler K-3393-Y2*
- Kohler K-3393-58*
- Kohler 3393-33*
- Kohler K-3393-0*
- Kohler K-3393-45*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-3393 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.