This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Recommended
Angle Supply Recommended
Wax Ring Kit Required
- Two-piece configuration eases installation and maintenance
- Round bowl is perfect for areas with limited space
- Covered under Kohler's one-year limited warranty
- Made from Vitreous China for a high gloss, easy to clean finish
- Floor mounted for ease of install in traditional bathroom configurations
- Class Five flushing technology provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Overall Height: 28-1/4" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 27-1/2" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19-5/8" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 14-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 10-1/2" x 7-3/4" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 5-1/4"
- Tank Width: 19-5/8" (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Tank Length: 8" (measured from back most to front most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway)Size: 2-1/8"
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-3577-47
- Kohler K-3577-96
- Kohler K-3577-7
- Kohler K-3577-NY*
- Kohler K-3577-95*
- Kohler K-3577-G9*
- Kohler K-3577-0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kohler K-3577 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.