How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wax Ring Kit Required
- K-4641: Memoirs 1.6 GPF toilet tank
- K-4380: Memoirs elongated Comfort Height toilet bowl
- Two-piece configuration allows for easier access to the area around the toilet
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- The Memoirs Classic Collection is inspired by elegant architecture and traditional crown molding
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- Features a powerful gravity flush with AquaPiston technology
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards for toilets set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Comfort Height - designed for ease of use, with a higher than average bowl
- Seat and cover not included with this model
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston single flush canister technology uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong, efficient siphon during flushing. The canister flush valve's 3:2 ratio optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration, while its durable design features 90% less exposed seal material than a standard 3-inch flapper flush valve, guaranteeing leak-free performance. The light-touch canister requires lower activation force than a flapper, and once activated, allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing each flush's power and effectiveness.
- Comfort Height: Comfort Height toilets offer the greatest accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2" and 18", the same as a standard chair.
- Overall Height: 31-7/16" (measured from bottom of base to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 30-3/8" (measured from back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 17-13/16" (measured from rightmost to leftmost edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Water Area: 11-3/4" x 9-1/2" (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth (from Rim): 6-1/8"
- Tank Width: 17-13/16" (measured from leftmost to rightmost edge of tank)
- Tank Depth: 8-3/4" (measured from back edge to front edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Rough-In: 12"
- K-3818: This model
- K-3818-Touchless: This model with Touchless flush
- K-3816: 1.28 GPF version of this model
- K-3819: Memoirs Stately version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Memoirs Classic Collection Products
Our SKU: Kohler K-3818
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3818-47
- Kohler K-3818-96
- Kohler K-3818-7
- Kohler K-3818-NY
- Kohler K-3818-95
- Kohler K-3818-G9
- Kohler K-3818-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-3818-G9 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|