How To Replace or Install a ToiletThis step by step How-To will teach you to replace or install a new toilet. Replacing your existing toilet is easy and can save on water usage.
Kohler's AquaPiston Flush on Cimarron ToiletsSee why Kohler Cimarron Toilets with the powerful AquaPiston flush system are an excellent value with exceptional, virtually plug-free performance for your home.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Angle Supply Recommended
Wax Ring Kit Required
Cimarron 1.28 GPF Two Piece Round Front Toilet with 10" Rough In, Less Seat
Featuring Class Five(TM) flushing technology, the redesigned Cimarron(R) Comfort Height(R) round-front toilet delivers outstanding bulk flushing and best-in-class bowl cleanliness. The Cimarron two-piece toilet's easy curves complement a variety of bathroom environments. This 1.28 gpf model provides significant water savings without sacrificing performance.
- Class Five flushing technology provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
- Exclusive Dry Lock(TM) installation system facilitates installation, and keeps floors dry
- With a seat height comparable to that of a standard chair, KOHLER Comfort Height(TM) toilets make sitting down and standing up easier for people of all ages
- 1.28 gpf High-Efficiency Toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5 gallon toilet without sacrificing performance
- Qualifies as a HET (High-Efficiency Toilet) - consumer rebates are available in certain municipalities
- 10" (25.4 cm) rough-in
- Round-front bowl
- Width: 17.625"
- Depth: 27.25"
- Height: 30.5"
- Bowl Height: 16.5"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-3851
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3851-47
- Kohler K-3851-96
- Kohler K-3851-7
- Kohler K-3851-NY
- Kohler K-3851-95
- Kohler K-3851-G9
- Kohler K-3851-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|