How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Build.com looks at Kohler's affordable Dual Flush optionsOur team takes a closer look at the new and affordable dual flush system that Kohler has developed. Utilizing a similar, 360 degree flush valve, combined with water saving dual settings, these toilets combine efficiency and performance.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
Wax Ring Kit Required
- Dual Flush provides the option to use 1.1 or 1.6 gallons per flush.
- New two-tone lever design is intuitive and simple
- Two-piece configuration eases installation and maintenance
- Elongated bowls provide an extra 1-1/2" compared to the traditional round bowl
- Covered under Kohler's one-year limited warranty
- Combine water savings with powerful flush performance
- Made from Vitreous china delivering a contemporary look and durability
- Floor mounted installation offers traditional functionality and appearance
- Class Five Flush Technology delivers extraordinary flushing power and quick installation
- ADA compliant
- Comfort height – Providing a higher seat, sometimes referred to as a handicapped toilet, it is designed for ease of use
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Overall Height: 31-1/4" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 29-3/4" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.1 or 1.6 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 11-3/8" x 8" (inner rim dimensions length x width)
- Tank Width: 18" (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Tank Length: 8-1/2" (measured from back most to front most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-3989
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3989-47
- Kohler K-3989-96
- Kohler K-3989-7
- Kohler K-3989-NY
- Kohler K-3989-95*
- Kohler K-3989-G9
- Kohler K-3989-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-3989-0 Product Specifications
|Rough In Guide|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Technology||Class Five|
|Flush Type||Dual Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.1, 1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
|Water Area||11.375 x 8|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.