How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Shower Arm Required
- Covered under Kohler's one year limited warranty
- Premier finishing process – finish will resist rusting and corrosion through every day use
- Elegant transitional design with smooth flowing lines
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Shower Head Width: 5-3/8"
- Shower Head Depth: 5-5/16"
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on its axis
- Flow Rate: 2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Flipstream: Kohler's patented shower head delivers four distinct spray patterns provide an indulgent showering experience. By flipping it on its axis, the shower head offers Koverage, Kotton, Komotion and Kurrent spray patterns suitable for any bathing necessity.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-45427
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-45427-2BZ
Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Kohler K-45427-CP
- Kohler K-45427-BN
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
- Kohler K-45427-SN
Vibrant Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-45427-SN Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Spray Pattern||Full, Massage, Soft, Wide|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.