- Elongated toilet seat with lid - designed to complement a wide variety of elongated toilet designs
- Beautifully contoured wood and European design give this Avantis toilet seat a substantial, weighted feel with a contemporary appearance
- Featuring Vibrant Brushed Nickel metal hinges this seat will coordinate seamlessly with the full suite of Avantis products
- Made from solid wood giving a weighted feel as well as durability and dependability
- Seat is ergonomically contoured to provide maximum comfort to the user
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Quiet Close: This quiet close lid forces a gentle descent guaranteeing that your seat will never slam as you put it down.
- Quick Attach: To get you fast on your way to enjoying your new toilet seat, the Quick-Attach Hardware from Kohler makes for fast and secure installation. Simply set the seat with the screws in pre-drilled installation holes, slip a wing-nut underneath and tighten from the top with a screw driver, it’s that easy.
- Quick Release: This simple yet innovative technology from Kohler allows the seat to be unlatched from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning with no tools required. Simply pop open the caps and gently pull the seat forward and you are ready for that detailed cleaning job that has been so difficult in the past.
- Height: 25/32" (measured from rim of toilet fixture to the highest point on the seat)
- Overall Length: 18-3/4" (measured from the back of the hinges to the front most part of the seat)
- Overall Width: 14-3/16" (measured from left most point to the right most point of the seat)
- Inside Width: 8-1/16" (measured from the left edge to the right edge of the inner opening of the seat)
- Distance Required Between Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Toilet Seat Material: Solid wood
- Secure mounting assembly while maintaining ease of installation
Additional Kohler Links
Kohler K-4761-BN-DAW Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.