Alteo 2.0 GPM Single Function Shower Head, Less Arm and Escutcheon with Katalyst Air-Induction Technology
Conservation doesn't have to mean sacrifice. The Alteo 2.0 gpm showerhead utilizes Katalyst air induction technology to deliver an invigorating spray experience while saving up to 20% water consumption.
- 2.0 gpm flow rate, saving up to 20% water consumption vs. conventional 2.5 gpm showerheads
- WaterSense compliant and satisfies the water efficiency requirement for LEED certification. WaterSense labeled products meet flow, force and coverage requirements; guaranteeing a great showering experience while conserving water
- Katalyst air-induction technology maximizes every water drop by infusing air into the water stream for a fuller, more powerful spray
- Optimized sprayface features a new nozzle geometry that delivers a more focused coverage of large water droplets that both minimizes wasteful overspray and increases cleaning and hair rinsing performance
- MasterClean(TM) sprayface resists hard water buildup and is easy to clean
- New translucent nozzle color provides improved visual aesthetics with all available finishes
- The KOHLER Alteo showerhead coordinates with other Alteo faucets and accessories to complete your design solution
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards two times
- WaterSense: Yes
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-5240-CP
- Kohler K-5240-BN
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-5240 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Kohler Katalyst ShowerKohler Katalyst Shower
Kohler Katalyst TechnologyKohler Katalyst air-induction technology provides larger water droplets that will retain heat better and provide a more complete spray pattern.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.