Experience the KOHLER DTV Prompt digital showerKohler takes you on a short tour of their DTV Prompt Digital Shower. The Kohler DTV Prompt system allows you to upgrade to a new and modern shower experience, without breaking your budget.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
DTV Prompt digital shower interface
The DTV Prompt Digital Showering System elevates the experience of showering with approachable, intuitive technology.Comprising of a sleek, minimal interface and a two port digital thermostatic valve, DTV Prompt uniquely combines advanced functionality with simplicity of operation to provide a flexible solution for all your showering needs.
- Clean and modern, the DTV Prompt interface complements a wide range of décor. Available with four finish options
- Easy to read LCD display and raised 'one touch' buttons
- Use for single or dual outlet application, including bath & shower, shower only or bath only experiences
- Integrated diverter with touch button operation toggles between water outlets; running them separately or simultaneously
- Required K-528 Digital thermostatic valve offers single or dual outlet operation with up to 13 GPM flow rate. See valve for more information
- Allows user to add a second interface for user convenience and flexibility
- Warm-up mode feature brings the shower up to the preferred temperature and then notifies you that the shower is ready to enter, pausing the shower to conserve water
- Pause feature allows you to temporarily pause the water flow for up to two minutes
- Countdown mode feature allows you to set the duration of the shower. Great for managing both time and water use
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-527
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-527-7
- Kohler K-527-1CP
Satin Chrome with Polished Chrome
- Kohler K-527-1SN
Satin Nickel with Polished Nickel
- Kohler K-527-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-527-1CP Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.