- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of high quality solid metal, ensuring durability and dependability
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry standards for durability
- The Bellera Collection combines elegant, versatile design with exceptional functionality and ergonomics
- Feature's Kohler's powerful Sweep™ spray function has a three function pull down sprayhead with temperature memory
- Single handle operation
- High arch spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Spout swivels 360 degrees, providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Pullout spray faucet head with a nylon ProMotion hose enhances faucet versatility
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- Coordinates seamlessly with a variety of kitchen products from the Bellera Collection
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Features an extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- DockNetik: A magnetic docking system located within the spout smoothly glides and securely locks the spray head of a pullout faucet into place. DockNetik design truly eliminates the inconvenience of older model pullout faucets - loose connections and sagging spray heads are a thing of the past. These faucets will provide a firm, tight docking every time.
- ProMotion: A light, quiet nylon hose with ball joint configuration provides superior ergonomic and easy-to-use functionality.
- MasterClean: Translucent spray nozzles prohibit mineral build-up for easy cleaning.
- Sweep: The Sweep spray function uses specially angled nozzles to create a forceful blade of water designed specifically to sweep away stuck on food or debris from your dishes and sink. Make kitchen cleanup a breeze with just the press of a button.
- Overall Height: 16-3/4" (measured from countertop to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-3/16" (measured from countertop to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- 1 handle is included with the faucet
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-560-2BZ
Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Kohler K-560-CP
- Kohler K-560-VS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-560 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Kohler Bellera Pullout Spray Kitchen FaucetThe Kohler Bellera pullout spray kitchen faucet features Sweep Spray, DockNetik, and ProMotion Technologies.
Kohler Sweep Spray TechnologyKohler Sweep Spray technology creates a wide, forceful blade of water that can be used to easily clean debris from plates or wash your sink free from stuck-on food.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.