Single Control Kitchen Sink Faucet from the Evoke Series by Kohler
- Evoke Kitchen faucets deliver a fresh, streamlined appeal to today's kitchens, creating a sense of charm and warmth so often lost in contemporary design. The single control design of Evoke remains intuitive to use and minimal in its form, creating a clean, uncluttered aesthetic. Available in two spout sizes for primary and secondary sink applications, this configuration is also available with a sidespray option for enhanced functionality.
- Streamline contemporary aesthetics creates a distinctive statement and makes clean-up and maintenance simple and quick.
- Spout rotates 360 degrees with 10" clearance below the spout for maximum versatility and use with large pots and pans
- Coordinating secondary sink faucet provides aesthetic coordination in multiple sink applications
- ADA compliant lever handle for ease of operation
- Utilizes Kohler installation ring and flexible inlet connections for ease of installation
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times
- Kohler ceramic disk valves exceed industry longevity standards by over two times, ensuring durable performance for life
Additional Kohler Links
Kohler K-6333-SN Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.