This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basin Rack Recommended
Basket Strainer Recommended
Garbage Disposal recommended
- Double basin sink with a 70/30 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- This Iron/Tones sink offers a simple design that is equally fitting in modern or traditional kitchens
- The large/medium basins allow you to keep clean and dirty dishes separate, while providing ample room for oversized pots and pans
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Top-mount or Under-mount installation options
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Smart Divide: The basin divider is set to a lower height than perimeter of the sink; you gain the convenience of a single basin sink completely filled, without losing the functionality of a double basin sink. The lower divider also gives more room for working with larger pots and pans providing more access for filling and cleaning.
- Height: 9-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 18-3/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Left: 16"
- Right: 16"
- Basin Length:(measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Right: 19-3/4
- Basin Depth: 9-5/8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Top-mount or Under-mount
- Sink does not come with pre-set faucet holes
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-7/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-6625-47
- Kohler K-6625-J17*
- Kohler K-6625-FT
- Kohler K-6625-96
- Kohler K-6625-7
- Kohler K-6625-KA
Black n Tan
- Kohler K-6625-FD
- Kohler K-6625-K4
- Kohler K-6625-FP
- Kohler K-6625-NY
- Kohler K-6625-RR*
- Kohler K-6625-FE*
- Kohler K-6625-J15*
- Kohler K-6625-95
- Kohler K-6625-55*
- Kohler K-6625-30*
- Kohler K-6625-33
- Kohler K-6625-52*
- Kohler K-6625-J16*
- Kohler K-6625-84*
Pepper n Salt
- Kohler K-6625-J14
- Kohler K-6625-R1*
- Kohler K-6625-G9
- Kohler K-6625-FF
- Kohler K-6625-6*
- Kohler K-6625-20
- Kohler K-6625-Y2*
- Kohler K-6625-NG*
- Kohler K-6625-58
- Kohler K-6625-97*
- Kohler K-6625-0
- Kohler K-6625-45*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kohler K-6625 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
KOHLER Smart Divide - CookwareKOHLER Smart Divide accommodates larger pots and pans than standard double-bowl kitchen sinks.